Flap cover with brass snap lock closure
Interior: 16 card slots, 2 money note pocket
Leather from Italy
Leather Care Manual
We recommend that customers read the following tips carefully before using our products:
1. Please store the leather bag/wallet in the dust-proof bag provided by our company to prevent damage caused by the collision of the leather with other objects.
2. Please do not touch the leather bag with water, oil, cosmetics or dyes, which will cause the leather to discolor, change color or stains that cannot be washed away.
3. If the leather bag gets wet, please dry it with a dry cloth or blow it indoors as soon as possible.
4. The leather bag will fade due to long-term friction. Use it carefully when wearing light-colored clothes.
5. Light-colored leather bags are easier to stain, please pay attention.
6. Try to avoid contacting the leather bag with rubber or other leather too continuously, which will cause color migration or damage the leather surface. If found early, use a suitable leather cleaner to clean it up.
7. When cleaning the leather bag or sanding leather bag, please use a specific raw rubber wipe, and remember not to use general leather cleaners to clean the leather.
8. Our leather products are not waterproof unless we have it marked on the label.