Stella series is inspired by the theme of PROTECTIVE PURITY, showing a natural, simple, and pure style. Therefore, environmentally friendly Italian leather is used in the production process to reduce environmental impact and protect purity. The styles and colors are relatively simple, and the sharp brand studs are the focus, highlighting the extravagance of the bags. Bright and beautiful like a star, the name Stella means "star" in Latin.
Stella is made of Italian pebbled cowhide. The unique woven handle is the soul and ugliness of the whole bag. It is equipped with a small shoulder strap of contrasting colors, which highlights the exquisite outline of the whole bag. And there is a slip pocket specially designed for mobile phones to protect the phone safely. In addition, there is a wired buckle, which can be buckled at will for charging cables and wired earphones for easy storage. Even the power bank can be accommodated, high practicality, is a daily essential handbag.
L 12 x W 6 x H 18.5 x Weight 0.29 kg
There is a special slip pocket for the mobile phone inside, which protects the phone safely
With a cable buckle, you can buckle the charging cable and wired earphones for easy storage
Double handle with Braided, 6.5 cm drop
Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap
Length of Shoulder Strap 94 cm
With dust bag packaging
Leather Care Manual
We recommend that customers read the following tips carefully before using our products:
1. Please store the leather bag/wallet in the dust-proof bag provided by our company to prevent damage caused by the collision of the leather with other objects.
2. Please do not touch the leather bag with water, oil, cosmetics or dyes, which will cause the leather to discolor, change color or stains that cannot be washed away.
3. If the leather bag gets wet, please dry it with a dry cloth or blow it indoors as soon as possible.
4. The leather bag will fade due to long-term friction. Use it carefully when wearing light-colored clothes.
5. Light-colored leather bags are easier to stain, please pay attention.
6. Try to avoid contacting the leather bag with rubber or other leather too continuously, which will cause color migration or damage the leather surface. If found early, use a suitable leather cleaner to clean it up.
7. When cleaning the leather bag or sanding leather bag, please use a specific raw rubber wipe, and remember not to use general leather cleaners to clean the leather.
8. Our leather products are not waterproof unless we have it marked on the label.